A Cool Piece of Canadian History that is Useful & Beautiful- Hudson model
10% off at checkout - factory direct discount for Eh-2-Zed customers.
Free shipping on this product only!
FEATURES: Grade A Solid ¾” Birch Historic Riverwood Non-Toxic Stain and Lacquer Protector
- Dual High-Fidelity 3” Full-Range Drivers
- 3.5” Bottom-Fired Passive Radiators
- 50W Amp (under-driven to 30W to improve frequency response and minimize distortion)
- Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX™ Technology for High-Definition Sound.
- Ultra-Efficient, Low Distortion 50W Amplifier Left/Right RCA Input
- RCA Stereo (Left/Right)
- Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX™ Technology
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 6"
Expertly crafted in Renfrew, Ontario by Riverwood Acoustics
FREE shipping and 30 day return policy on product.
30-Day Return Policy
If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back for a full refund. We're confident you'll love it, but if you don't, no sweat. We just ask you send us an email first to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Riverwood Acoustics warrants that each speaker manufactured in its Ottawa facility will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Furthermore, Riverwood Acoustics offers repair support for the lifetime of your product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, Riverwood Acoustics, at its discretion and as the sole remedy under the Riverwood Acoustics Limited Lifetime Warranty, will replace or repair a defective product or components with comparable product or components free of charge. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser.
- Warranty is limited to normal use.
- Warranty is limited to indoor use only.
- Warranty is limited to generally accepted care and maintenance of natural wood products and environments.
- Natural wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, and gauging if not properly used and cared for. Warranty is subject to use and care in accordance with the use and care instructions provided in the user manual and wood care section of Riverwood Acoustics’ website (www.riverwoodacoustics.com).
- Damage identified as carrier related.
- Normal wear and tear of wood products during course of ownership.
- Color, grain, or texture of natural wood materials.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, improper care, or modifications.
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Riverwood Acoustics’ control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
- Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of Riverwood Acoustics’s product, without Riverwood Acoustics’ written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the Warranty.
- The performance of the equipment when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by Riverwood Acoustics.
All Warranty Claims are subject to Riverwood Acoustics approved inspections. Disputes may involve independent 3rd party evaluation.
QUALITY ASSURANCE Every unit produced at Riverwood Acoustics is completely inspected by a quality control team whose emphasis is on assembly, finish and final inspections with empowerment to stop any unit not meeting Riverwood Acoustics high quality standards.
LIGHT & NATURAL FINISHES The beauty of all wood products comes from the variations created by nature including color, grain, and texture. Riverwood Acoustics sets standards for wood selections; however, variations, especially apparent in light/natural finishes, will occur from one piece to another even if they are finished at the same time.
GENERAL Please make all warranty claims to email@example.com.