THE ONLY TOOTHBRUSH MADE IN CANADA!!
- Bamboo is known to be antimicrobial, which makes it more resistant to bacteria than plastic.
- Helps reduce more than 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes that are thrown away every year and end up in our oceans and landfills.
- Toothbrush handles, made of bamboo, are 100% biodegradable and compostable. This is a far better alternative to plastic handles, which take over 500 years to decompose.
- The Moso bamboo that is used in making our toothbrushes is not consumed by pandas. It grows naturally at a rate of up to 4 feet per day, without the addition of any chemical substances. It is FSC certified bamboo to ensure best practices in managing responsible forests.
- OLA Bamboo has set up its manufacturing unit in Canada to support the country’s economy.
Kudos to Jean-Philippe Bergeron, Simon-Pier Ouellet, and Vicky Jodry & their team at OLA Bamboo!
Made in Drummondville Quebec