You work hard for your money, so take care of the things you spend it on!
- All full-grain leather
- Various equestrian products and uses
- Leather and wood furniture (including wood cutting boards)
- Shoes, boots, and other footwear
- Leather jackets, gloves, and bags/purses/”murses”
- Various vinyl goods, such as vehicle dashboards
Bring out the best in your leather, wood, and vinyl goods while preserving its quality.
The natural ingredients used, when combined will repel water, inhibit mold, and even keep stitching from rotting. And will also leave your leather and wood materials free to breath.
Not for Suede.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Tea Tree Oil